Thursday, May 8, 2014

Equine in a Sense

Equine -

of, relating to, or affecting horses or other members of the horse family

Quick! Start listing everything you know about horses!!: (Am I even allowed to put a colon right there?):
Zebra
Horse
Zorse!
Zonkey! (I've actually seen one)
Donkey
Mule
Burro (legit that is equine)
PEGASUS!!!!
UNICORN!!!!
Narwhal??!!?!?!?!? Haha, psych, that's just a sea-unicorn
Ok yeah, that's all I know. Well, at least all I feel the need to list right now. Half tempted to just lay my head on the desk, close my eyes, sleep. Yeah, no that's not ok! That's a dream that would be to good to be true. 

Sorry for Poor Image Quality
Soo....horses aye? Yeah I don't know what I'm thinking. My brain realizes it's the end of the year, thus it begins to slowly shut down at the prospect of summer. So here are a few pics I drew of horse-related creatures. 
 
 


 

Yeah, I had to draw the Unicorn for class. French class no less. The story behind it? We had to write a story with vocab from our (obviously) vocabulary unit. So what was I to do? Be a stereotypical teenager and write something about a unicorn. Yeah, whatever.

So it's spring, which means shorts and t-shirts, sandals, the prospect of summer.....man just 21 more days till school is out!!!! 22 if you count today, (which is Tuesday though I probably won't actually post this blog till like thursday or something) Does anyone know how to set up a little count-down-thingy-ma-bob? Cause they should totally show me. And no, MY IDEA! No one takes it! I shall have the countdown to the last day of school!!! Mwuahahaha (Insert really deep evil laugh)

Jeez, sorry, I am all over the place today. My mind is going in a million directions. Like literally as I type this I'm thinking about the karate practice I had yesterday, how I have soccer practice tonight for the first time and I haven't practiced in like six months....Yeah I'm screwed!
Yeah, I'm Dutch which makes this even better


Hey since it's spring maybe I can actual go around town and like do art-ish related stuff!! Like play violin, be a mime, you know, the usual!

Well, music is calling my name, so is procrastination....see ya!

Oh check out this cool blog by a friend of mine, you don't have to, you just should.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment